General information for members
On this page
- A call for volunteers to the Committee
Summer Newsletter 2018
WCS Member's Handbook
WCS Member's Handbook - Appendix A
- Committee and Non-committee members
- Designated Person for Safeguarding
- Section reps
- CAMEO: Alison gives us a glimpse into her other life as an Examiner.
- DOCUMENTS: A copy of the WCS Member's Handbook and the 2018 WCS Summer Newsletter will be found further down this page.
- CAMEO: Simon Johnson looks back to his time as a chorister in the Salisbury Cathedral Choir, under the guidance of Sir David Willcocks. If you are interested in contributing an article, please contact Hilary (website editor) at the Wednesday rehearsal.
Designated Person for Safeguarding
Telephone number: 01823-661649
Accompanist: Alison Pink
Assistant Treasurer: Tim Sylvester Jones
Librarian: Kate Lambert
Website Technical Support: Adam Green
Minute Secretary: Michaela Dearness
Newsletter Editor: Liz McDowell
There is a representative for each section of the choir to help new members find their feet and raise any concerns.